There are only 30 days left on my 0-100 days of exercise challenge. Today I am feeling very inspired by some amazing people who are doing amazing things. Some have been in touch to tell me about exercise they are doing as well now which is completely awesome – I feel like we are in it together and all helping to keep one another going whilst celebrating each other’s wins.
The last 70 days seem to have disappeared without me noticing and I still have an exercise to-do list I want to achieve before the 100 days are up. I’m feeling inspired and motivated and so here we go – things to achieve in the next 30 days:
1. A spinning class (I already feel like I am going to regret this one)
2. A bounce fit class – exercise on little personal trampolines (what’s not to love?)
3. A Jazzercise class (Jazz hands ready to go)
4. A group run in a park (also referred to as a Park Run)
5. A 30 day challenge (Abs in 30 days or Yoga for 30 days. Actual challenge still tbc)
6. Run 5k in 30 minutes (I know, I know. I thought I’d done this too. But it turns out, thanks to a new App which tracks my run, I’m actually only running 4.85k in 30 mins so I need to pick up the pace a bit)
7. Try out the Dirty Dancing exercise DVD which has been gathering dust on our DVD shelf for too long.
8. Attend a circuits session with the village fitness enthusiasts.
9. Make a plan for when the 100 days are up and decide how to maintain a healthy balance of exercise and Jaffa Cakes in my life.